Sunday, March 14, 2010

Check!

Two posts in one day! Thought I'd take a minute to document today's progress.

1. The work benches from Craigslist don't look like good fits, but through the wonders of blogging and Facebook chatting D has agreed to build a workbench. We'll head out to Lowe's one night this week. Thanks, D! He's going to build it out of plywood and 4X4s, and I think I'd like some kind of metal top for it.
2. I ordered my Indianapolis Art Center membership and checked "artist" instead of "individual." I classify this as a leap of faith.
3. I ordered several books about pottery, a guide to digital photography, and a subscription to Poetry magazine.
4. I settled for sure on the Nikon D5000 with an extra lens, remote, tripod, memory card, and case.
5. I am still hoping one of the Craigslist pottery wheels is still available--it will save me much bank. Fingers are crossed, but I'm also looking for a fat United Art and Education or Prizm coupon...

No comments:

Post a Comment