Monday, March 15, 2010

Developments...

I took a break from grading Catcher in the Rye quizzes to order the last of the books:
National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Trees--E: Eastern Region [Imitation Leather]

Field Guide to Indiana Wildflowers [Paperback]

Kaufman Field Guide to Birds of North America

Wildflowers Of Tennessee, The Ohio Valley and the Southern Appalachians [Paperback]


D and I are now talking about two work benches instead of one. I've been thinking about sizes for these. I feel like at least one of them should be tall enough that I can stand at it while working. Maybe the other would be more of a for-sitting table? Is this nonsense?

The Craigslist pottery wheels must be all bought-up, as I've heard nothing from the sellers in response to my inquiries. I will just have to keep watching for more to be posted--I'm determined to find a deal on a wheel, at least.

1 comment:

  1. We've got lots of bird song recordings/ instructional cds to share if you want. I'm a big fan of the bird songs. ;) I don't know what you're doing, but this is really dang exciting to read about!

    ReplyDelete